All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Rational Expectations Approach to Macroecometrics pursues a rational expectations approach to the estimation of a class of models widely discussed in the macroecomics and finance literature: those which emphasize the effects from unanticipated, rather than anticipated, movements in variables. In this volume, Fredrick S. Mishkin first theoretically develops and discusses a unified ecometric treatment of these models and then shows how to estimate them with an antated computer program.
- Author(s)Frederic S. Mishkin
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1984
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNational Bureau of Economic Research Monographs
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Notexii, 172 p.
- Weight226 g
- Width154 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.