All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionaeo Deals with the most fundamental issues currently facing religion: the existence of different religions, the relation between science and religion, how religion should be treated in a pluralistic society. aeo Stresses the traditional -- and therefore controversial -- view that religion claims truth.
- Author BiographyRoger Trigg is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Warwick. His publications include Rationality and Science (Blackwell, 1993), Ideas of Human Nature (Blackwell, 1988), and Understanding Social Science (Blackwell, 1985). He was the founding President of the British Society for the Philosophy of Religion, and in 1997 was the Stanton Lecturer in the Philosophy of Religion at the University of Cambridge. He is currently President of the Mind Association.
- Author(s)Professor Roger Trigg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/1998
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight480 g
- Width167 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.