All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMa m?re l'oye (Mother Goose Suite) is typical of Ravel's style with its modal melodies, use of dance forms and rhythmic precision. For this suite, Ravel selected favorite French fairy tales with references to fantasy, dreams and legends of childhood, and provided simple and delicate settings for pia duet (one pia, four hands). Although featuring childhood themes, Ma m?re l'oye is at the late intermediate to early advanced level. This teaching/performance edition contains the suite in its entirety and is based on the first edition published by Durand in 1910. Editors Gayle Kowalchyk and E. L. Lancaster have included expert fingering suggestions and hand redistributions for technical ease, and have suggested ways to perform grace tes and glissandi in foottes. The primo and secondo parts are on separate pages with measure numbers in both parts for easy reference. Late intermediate to early advanced.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Editions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight136 g
- Width224 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byE Lancaster,Gayle Kowalchyk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.