All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.73
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionMillicent understands the terms of her arranged marriage all too well. She gets to be a Countess by marrying an impoverished Earl. And in return, the Earl Fitzhugh receives the benefit of her vast wealth, saving his family from bankruptcy. Because of her youth, they have agreed to wait eight years before consummating the marriage. It is a most sensible arrangement. Except for one little thing. Somehow Millie has fallen head over heels in love with her husband. As the hour they truly become husband-and-wife draws near, both Millie and Fitzhugh must face the truth in their hearts.
- Author BiographyThe USA Today bestselling Sherry Thomas is one of the most acclaimed historical romance authors writing today, winning the RITA Award two years running, and appearing on innumerable Best of the Year lists, including those of <i>Publishers Weekly</i>, <i>Kirkus Reviews</i>, <i>Library Journal</i>, <i>Dear Author</i>, and <i>All About Romance</i>. She lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband and sons.
- Author(s)Sherry Thomas
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight147 g
- Width105 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.