CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of one woman who could be any woman: she could be you or your wife or your sister or your mother. She is given one diagsis, one choice - until the realisation sinks in: there are untold options, unlimited potential. At 52 Ariena feels there is a lot in her life to be thankful for: her loving husband and family, her beautiful grandson her good health, until...overnight all this changes. A lump in her breast is diagsed as a highly aggressive form of breast cancer and she is given six months to live. After the initial shock, Ariena questions the logic of the choices the medical profession is offering her and decides to take matters into her own hands. She makes radical changes to her lifestyle that lead to her being completely 'cured'. Raw Can Cure Cancer is t a text book, t a how-to manual, t a recipe book. It is, however, a highly thought provoking, inspirational story, revealing the recipe for life and living, and encouraging us to make choices born of a simple conscious thought.
- Author BiographyIn 2001, Janette Murray-Wakelin was diagnosed with a highly aggressive carcinoma breast cancer and given six months to get her affairs in order. Unwilling to accept this sentence, Janette made radical changes to her lifestyle. Within six months she was given a clean bill of health and established a RAW Vegan Restaurant and Centre of Optimum Health in Canada. Ten years later she wrote Raw Can Conquer Cancer. Janette currently lives in Australia and in 2013, Janette and her partner (both 60+ years) ran around the country, 15,500 km, 366 consecutive marathons in 366 days, to inspire and motivate conscious lifestyle choices.
- Author(s)Janette Murray-Wakelin
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Weight342 g
- Width136 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.