All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin the raw craft revolution! With their natural colors and textures, eco-friendly materials such as cork, hemp, jute, and burlap are red-hot among the crafting communities on Etsy and Pinterest. Get in on the sustainable fun with these 40 irresistible projects, ranging from pillows and tote bags to woven bowls, birdhouses, frames, rugs, toys, and jewelry. There's even advice on customizing your creations with printing, dyeing, embroidery, beading, and other techniques! So, what are you waiting for?
- Author BiographyDenise Corcoran is a community catalyst, crafter extraordinaire, and upcycler of all things based in North Vancouver, British Columbia. She shares her passion for crafting on her blog, Thrifty by Design. Denise facilitates Crafternoons throughout Vancouver, where participants of all ages and skill levels learn how to make things from unorthodox materials. She has been a featured panelist at the Craft Council ofBritish Columbia and she was also theBritish ColumbiaChampion for CultureDays, a national three-day event promoting arts and culture throughout Canada. Denise is also a regular contributor to Made in Mag (madeinmag.ca), an online magazine about unique people creating unique things.
- Author(s)Denise Corcoran
- PublisherLark Books (NC)
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books (NC)
- Weight476 g
- Width188 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.