All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaw Data presents work by seventy-three of the worlds most invative information graphics designers. Now that huge amounts of information can be gathered and processed with ever-greater speed, graphic designers and illustrators are playing a crucial role in explaining what all the collected data really means and how we can make sense of it to improve our personal and professional lives. More than just a survey of finished work, Raw Data gets behind the final image to reveal how a stack of numbers can be transformed into a beautiful image rich with meaning and explanation. Among the international practices included are those who have been leading the way in the infographics revolution (Nigel Holmes, The New York Times ), along with a new generation of designers only just emerging from university (Fernando Hernandez, Tim Hucklesby).
- Author(s)Rick Landers,Steven Heller
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note639 illustrations, 445 in colour
- Weight1870 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.