All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Author of the #1 Amazon Best Selling Delicious Vegan Cookbook Series Save Money Quickly & Easily By Making Raw Energy Bars at Home... Holistic Health Counselor Dr. Rachel Frank delivers quick and easy raw energy bar recipes in this whole foods cookbook. In Raw Energy Bar Invasion has 50 amazingly delicious and simple to make fruit and nut bars. These recipes taste like your favorite bars, have all the great nutritional content, and only cost a faction of the price to make! Imagine... - Saving $40 or more a month - Losing weight - Having more energy - Providing healthy tasty snacks for your family Great beginner raw food cookbook... Dr. Rachel will discuss what raw food is, the health benefits of raw food, nutritional benefits of fruits, nutritional benefits of nuts and seeds, and get you started on your raw food journey with 50 fast, healthy, & delicious energy bar recipes. Even if you don't eat a 100% raw food diet, this cookbook is great for athletes, people with food allergies, and those wanting to learn about natural foods and whole foods. A high variety of recipes with minimal ingredients... All the ingredients in this cookbook are easy to find at you local grocery store or health food store. This best selling raw cookbook includes: - 5 breakfast flavor recipes - 10 smoothie flavor recipes - 4 bread and muffins flavor recipes - 13 cookie flavor recipes - 18 dessert flavor recipes There are also two bonus recipes for making homemade raw grala and raw vanilla liquid extract. These recipes are simple and cost effective ways to start eating healthy.
- Author BiographyDr. Rachel Frank is a #1 Amazon Best Selling in Special Diets and Best Selling Author in Women's Health, Stress Management, and Holistic Health. She was born in Rochester, NY and grew up in Western NY. She married an Active Duty Army Service Member and has moved across the United States to places like Hawaii and South Carolina. She has a PhD in Health Psychology, a Master of Science in Psychology from Walden University, and is a Board Certified Holistic Health Counselor with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. She writes, speaks, and teaches about holistic health, self help, healthy living, and healthy cooking. An avid animal lover, Rachel cares for rescue animals and brings that nurturing and supportive spirit into her work.
- Author(s)Rachel Frank
- PublisherHappy Health Publishing
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHappy Health Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.98
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.66
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $27.26
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.23
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.