All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaw Magic is an exciting new collection of 160 superfood recipes from the UK's top raw foodie Kate Magic. These fun recipes are based upon the raw food philosophy that celebrates all the wonderful, divine tasting foods that nature has to offer. Magic offers a comprehensive guide to all the major superfoods and the less commonly kwn ones such as goji berries, cacao, maca, bee pollen, algae sea vegetables, hemp, wheatgrass and more. Each recipe is clearly laid out, easy to follow and accompanied by stunning full-colour photography.
- Author BiographyThe biggest promoter of raw food in the UK, Kate is Creative Director of Raw Living, which has a large online shop, offers advice and information on the raw diet.
- Author(s)Kate Magic
- PublisherProcess Media
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProcess Media
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight664 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.