All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the very best way to eat raw.Through amazing delicious recipes and beautiful photos, Raw Organic Goodness is a cookbook that offers the best way to eat naturally healthy, clean ingredients. If you use the finest foods that nature has to offer, you will get unsurpassed flavor and nutritional content.Raw foods are in their purest state - heating above 46*C(114.8*F). This ensures the food retains all its enzymes and nutrients and its life force, which means every bite contains more goodness for your body. And it gets better! Organic foods are grown without harmful chemicals. No chemicals in the food means chemicals in you or the environment.Chef Megan May teaches you how to eat this way, because food should be good for you, packed with all the nutrition you need, to feel fabulous. Goodness - you are what you eat. Raw Organic Goodness takes healthy a few steps further, by sprouting and activating your own nuts and seeds. This t only increases their nutritional content, it also makes every bit of that goodness more bio-available to your body, so it can do its happy, healthy thing.
- Author BiographyMegan May is a chef and owner of the Unbakery in NZ - a top rated, highly reviewed restaurant in Auckland.
- Author(s)Megan May
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationGloucester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width213 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.52
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.57
- AU $43.94Trending at AU $44.08
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $24.96
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.64
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.