All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaw-Riffic Food's Raw Food Basics is a great resource for anyone interested in transitioning to a raw food diet and lifestyle, or wanting to learn more about it. The more than 250 recipes are simple, delicious, and inspirational, the perfect way to transform personal health and well-being. Plus, learn all about eating a diet high in raw and living foods, and how to get started. This creative and informative book is sure to be referred to again and again.
- Author BiographyDeborah Marsh is an aspiring raw foodist who transitioned to a raw food diet and lifestyle back in August of 2007 after suffering from years of chronic ailments such as IBS, fatigue, arthritis, severe back pain, and weight gain. Since changing to the raw food diet, Deborah has experienced incredible health, weight-loss, and increased energy, and is now inspired to share her experiences and knowledge with others. She promotes drinking raw smoothies (especially green smoothies) and supplementing with super foods for fast and healthful results. Raw-Riffic Food's Raw Food Basics is her second published book, and is a complete and original work by her. For more information, visit her website at www.RawRifficFood.com.
- Author(s)Deborah C Marsh
- PublisherDeborah C. Marsh
- Date of Publication09/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeborah C. Marsh
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $31.04Trending at AU $32.01
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $28.88
- AU $26.20Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.