All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaw vegan food is entirely plant-based and uncooked so as t to destroy the all-important nutrients that nature has provided . Scott Mathias embarked on this way of eating after a lifetime of digestive woes, embracing the vegan journey that has changed his life. In this recipe book, Scott shows you how to create delicious meals that are all raw and vegan-friendly in an easily accessible way. The meals are designed as a menu of small bites all themed around an international cuisine, plus mouth-watering dessert recipes and sauces that will form the base for many a meal. Beautifully presented, these recipes will inspire everyone to try a raw food diet, whether it be for one day a week or for the rest of your life.
- Author BiographyScott Mathias is a digestive health specialist, RAW food chef and author. Formerly a broadcast journalist, he is now an authority of virtually every aspect of the digestive system. He has sought and found a better way to live consciously by choosing to eat food that will benefit him with 100% of their nutrients. He became a raw food chef and educator after suffering from his own chronic digestive illness. He was inspirationally guided to created the most beautiful and tasty food he could, that just happens to be plant nutrient- rich food, such as fruit and vegetables that is 100 per cent raw. Raw food is any plant food such as fruit or vegetables, including sea vegetables, nuts and oils. Raw food is not cooked in any way. When you prepare raw plant-based dishes you are receiving 100 per cent of the nutrients and they are directly benefiting your body.
- Author(s)Scott Matthias
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width200 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.