All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about making raw food striking and delicious. Raw food contains more water and fibre as well as special enzymes that break down the food, making it more digestible and better for you. With thing faddy or trying to make dishes that should never be raw, Eccie and Gini emphasise that flavour always comes first. If you're too busy to get to grips with your hob, or are sick of making vast batches on a Sunday to last you through the week - they are going to make raw your default for Monday nights in front of the TV, for simple suppers with friends, and for a kck-out packed lunch at the office. Recipes include Cauliflower Tabouleh, Carrot Flatbreads with Pistachio Labneh, Mozzarella & Tomato Pizza, Pad Thai, Salmon Chirasi, Sea bass Ceviche, and Avocado & Chocolate Mousse Tart.
- Author BiographyEccie and Gini started Karma Cans in 2014, a lunch delivery service that brings fresh (made that morning), seasonal and healthy meals to your desk. Eccie, the chef, has worked at Petersham Nurseries and top restaurants in France. Gini does the marketing, PR and business development. They take recipe inspiration from everywhere and are constantly exploring new cuisines, flavours, cooking techniques ingredients.
- Author(s)Eccie Newton,Gini Newton
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.