All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionTwo men try to escape a town of terror in this western in Ralph Compton's USA Today bestselling series. The bustling town of Rawhide Flat is bursting at the seams with hard men and their hard-earned cash from working the nearby Comstock Lode. So when the bank is robbed and two civilians cut down, a posse delivers its own justice leaving only Judah Walsh alive. Walsh kws the only hand he can play is to tell where his gang hid the money. In return, he wants a horse, a hundred bucks and a free ride out of the state. But the people of Rawhide Flat would rather torture the information out of him. Lucky for Walsh, protection arrives in a hail of bullets from U.S. Deputy Marshal Augustus Crane, who has come to bring Walsh into federal custody. But Crane getting Walsh out of jail is one thing getting out of town alive is ather More Than Six Million Ralph Compton Books In Print!
- Author BiographyRalph Comptonstood six-foot-eight without his boots. He worked as a musician, a radio announcer, a songwriter, and a newspaper columnist. His first novel, The Goodnight Trail, was a finalist for the Western Writers of America Medicine Pipe Bearer Award for best debut novel. He was also the author of the Sundown Rider series and the Border Empire series. As a little boy growing up in a small fishing village in Scotland, Joseph West enjoyed many happy Saturday mornings at the local cinema in the company of Roy and Gene and Hoppy. His lifelong ambition was to become a cowboy, but he was sidetracked by a career in law enforcement and journalism. He now resides with his wife and daughter in Palm Beach, Florida, where he enjoys horse riding, cowboy action shooting, and studying Western history.
- Author(s)Joseph A West,Ralph Compton
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleRalph Compton Novels (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.