All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition features 10 delectable new recipes! When you eat raw, even your dessert can provide you with essential antioxidants, vitamins, phytonutrients, and minerals. With Susan Powers's Rawmazing Desserts, you can indulge your sweet tooth because all of her desserts are whipped up using all-natural ingredients that can improve your health and satisfy cravings. The book includes an abundance of recipes for dishes you wouldn't expect to be raw, such as: Cookies Cakes Cupcakes Custards Mousses Pies Confections Ice cream Rawmazing Desserts is the perfect cookbook for raw food enthusiasts or those looking to try something new and healthy. These desserts are sure to charm even the pickiest palate for everyday treats and special occasions alike. Skyhorse Publishing, along our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographySusan Powers has used her culinary training and natural creativity to create a whole new practical raw diet--easy, beautiful food that tastes the same, if not better, than its cooked counterpart. In 2009, Susan launched RawMazing.com, which continues to attract and inspire readers. Susan resides in Crystal Bay, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Susan Powers
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note105 color photos
- Weight728 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.