Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaw, vegetarian cuisine is making news and changing lives daily. From allergy relief to cessation of cancers, raw foods truly facilitate internal physical cleansing and healing. Many people are becoming disillusioned with conventional medicine and integrating more preventative medicine to combat heart disease and cancer, two of the leading causes of death in the UK. There has never been a more important time to incorporate raw foods into your lifestyle. In addition to the untold health benefits and incredible weight loss experienced, this fresh, vibrant food is absolutely delectable. Rawvolution is an answer to the demand for truly healthy food that is also delicious and practical to make. The eighty mouth-watering recipes are organized by type, level of difficulty, and what equipment, if any, is necessary in their creation. The book will also contain a rich variety of reference material, which will prove indispensable for anyone wishing to become self-sufficient in the preparation of healthy food. Complete with gorgeous colour photographs and atmospheric black and white pictures, Rawvolution will be as artistic as useful, a marriage of recipes and art. Beginning with How I Went Raw and an instructional guide to using the book, the book features soups, salad dressings and sauces, appetizers and side dishes, entrees, and desserts and sweets for a delicious combination of raw foods.
- Author BiographyMatt Amsden has quickly established himself as one of the premier raw food chefs in south-ern California and the world. Matt's company, RAWvolution, is the first of its kind, delivering gourmet raw food meals throughout the United States. Originally from Ontario, Canada, Matt began eating a diet of 100 percent raw foods virtually overnight after hearing an interview with author/lecturer David Wolfe on the Howard Stern Show. Matt's desire to learn more about raw food preparation led him to Santa Monica, California, the heart of the raw food movement, where he soon began to share his talent with hundreds of people, including celebrities such as Margaret Cho, Woody Harrelson, Courtney Love, and Alicia Silverstone.
- Author(s)Matt Amsden
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication06/07/2006
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow
- Content NoteColour, black and white photographs
- Weight845 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.