All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe captivating scenery of the River Exe and its estuary is the subject of this book by leading West Country artist Ray Balkwill. Ray Balkwill's Exe Estuary traces the river's journey through the seasons, from its mouth at Exmouth to the cathedral city of Exeter, perfectly depicting one of the most beautiful and diverse areas in the country.
- Author(s)Ray Balkwill
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIll.100col.ill.
- Width238 mm
- Height258 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.