All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionRaynaud's Phemen: A Guide to Pathogenesis and Treatment comprehensively reviews the understanding of a disorder that continues to challenge primary care clinicians and specialists alike. In the last decade, there have been important advances t only in understanding the pathophysiology of Raynaud's Phemen (RP), but also in developing diagstic methods and effective drug and n-drug therapies. Thoroughly discussing the various manifestations of RP, including childhood RP, RP secondary to connective tissue disease, and a variety of other associated disorders that include vascular perturbation that mimics RP, this title provides a wealth of new information available on rmal and abrmal thermoregulation and helps physicians identify the best therapeutic approaches to treating RP. The work offers differential diagsis options, reviews potential causes such as autoimmune disease, industrial trauma, drugs, and metabolic causes and provides clear recommendations for therapy. Engaging readers with case vignettes and a plethora of visual aids, Raynaud's Phemen: A Guide to Pathogenesis and Treatment is a state-of-the-art, authoritative reference and invaluable contribution to the literature that will be of interest to physicians, patients, and individuals dealing with these disease processes.
- Author BiographyFredrick M. Wigley, M.D. Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Baltimore, MD USA Ariane L. Herrick, M.D., FRCP University of Manchester, Salford Royal NHS Foundation, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Manchester, UK Nicholas Flavahan, Ph. D. Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Baltimore, MD USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/10/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 88 colour illustrations, 30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1043 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAriane L. Herrick,Fredrick M. Wigley,Nicholas Flavahan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.