All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a call comes over the air to a shock jock in answer to his salacious Where was the weirdest place you had sex? poll question, one response proves both surprising and horrifying: a caller claiming he did it with the radio star's wife under a city bridge two years ago, though it really meaning he sliced her to death there and cut out her tongue for his collection. This stunning revelation sets off a series of dramatic, violent events centering around the still open homicide and brings about the brutal clash of two men, one a withdrawn serial murderer, Rasputin Raz Teklovich, AKA the KAT killer, who stores his victims' tongues in glass mayo jars as souvenirs; the other a controversial shock jock Rogan Topp, who cuts his victims down with vocal unrestraint - two men who are mirror images of each other - opposites, yet disturbingly alike. Over the course of two desperate days, both will play a bloody KAT and mouse game with each other, only to be joined by Topp's college daughter, Dana, still grieving over her mother's violent death. Enlisting the help of her bookish boyfriend, she seeks answers to clues she finds in her mom's journalistic tes. Clues that will force these three people to cross paths, dangerous paths, where the question is t Who Done It? but Who Will Come Out Alive? Razor Tongue is a taut psychological thriller of plot twists and vicious turns, in a media-driven world where one's voice can be a weapon...unless a razor will do.
- Author BiographyRobert DiChiara is the author of Hard-Boiled (Godine), The Dick and the Devil (Deal with the Devil in paperback) (Tor), Alibis (Fawcett). His latest fictional works are Stukk in the Burbs, a comic mystery about a suburban teacher/P.I, and Alas, Poor Yorick, the tragic farcical life of Hamlet's well-known fool, both published by iUniverse. He is an Associate Professor of English at Nassau Community College and an avid player/collector of board games, ranging from 1888 to today.
- Author(s)Robert Dichiara
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.