All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, Re-creating Biblical Clothing, is for the re-enactor of Biblical characters and for the costumer aspiring to provide authentic clothing.
- Author BiographyHolley Gene Leffler's re-creations of Biblical clothing have appeared in live re-enactments, and in Christmas and Easter plays. Her garments have been worn by models for paintings and sculptures depicting Biblical characters. She has lectured about what is correct to wear to bring the Bible alive. Holley Gene enjoys teaching, giving workshops, and dressing re-enactors of men and women of the Bible. Her website contains photos of many of her Biblical fashions. The address is www.HolleyGene.com.
- Author(s)Holley Gene Leffler
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.