All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Re)Discovering University Automy has far reaching implications for leaders and managers, researchers, educators, practitioners, and policy makers by addressing modern challenges to university automy in Europe and beyond in a new and invative way.
- Author BiographyAuthor Romeo V. Turcan: Romeo V. Turcan is Associate Professor of International Business and Entrepreneurship at the Department of Business Studies at Aalborg University, Denmark. His main research interests relate to cross-disciplinary theory building, and new sector and new venture legitimation. Turcan founded and co-coordinates the Theory Building Research Programme and the PhD course on Theorizing and Theory Building in Management Research; he also coordinates a large TEMPUS project on Enhancing University Autonomy in Moldova. Turcan has business experience in the NGO, power, oil, military high-tech, and management consulting sectors. Author John E. Reilly: John E. Reilly is a Higher Education Consultant with extensive experience of European and International Higher Education. With Ard Jongsma, Reilly has produced studies for the European Commission on University Governance and Management, and on University Quality Assurance in the Tempus countries. Other areas of interest are: credit and recognition systems, in particular the European credit and accumulation system; student and staff mobility; work placements; tuning methodology approach to curriculum development; joint program of study in all three cycles (bachelor, master, doctorate); the European Higher Education Area and the Bologna Process; developments in higher education in Africa. Author Larisa Bugaian: Larisa Bugaian is Professor of Economics and Management and Vice-Rector of Research at the Technical University of Moldova. Her main research interests are in economics, management, entrepreneurship, and business development. Bugaian is one of the higher education reform experts on the implementation of the Bologna agreement in Moldova, and a member of the Bologna Structural Reforms Working Group and Bologna Ad-Hoc Working Group on the Third Cycle. She has extensive experience in the field of consultancy and training managers and consultants within a number of international projects funded by USAID, TACIS, and the World Bank.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight589 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJohn E. Reilly,Larisa Bugaian,Romeo V. Turcan
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.