All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully comprehensive book guides the reader through the process of acquiring and subsequently re-training a racehorse. It provides an in-depth look at what life was like for the horse at the racing yard and how through correct training and education you can train your horse to become a happy adjusted athlete ready for everyday equestrian activities.
- Author BiographyFred Cook and Rowena Simmonds have built up an extensive client base from around the UK and a reputation for their knowledge and skills in handling and training difficult, temperamental and very sensitive horses. It was through their love of the thoroughbred and racing they became involved with the charity Retraining of Racehorses (RoR) soon after it was established in 2000. Fred and Rowena are now the Training Consultants to the Charity.
- Author(s)Fred Cook,Rowena Jane Simmonds
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2012
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note158 colour photographs
- Weight540 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.