All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionRe-imagining the Family explores contemporary films and literature about the effects of legal and illegal immigration on the structure and the stories of the contemporary 'European' family, with a focus on Germany.
- Author BiographyPatricia Simpson is Chair of the Department of Modern Languages and Literatures and Professor of German Studies at Montana State University, Bozeman, USA.
- Author(s)Patricia Anne Simpson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in European Culture and History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.