All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionRe-Making Communication at Work argues that the transmission model of communication needs to be replaced by a new approach to communication.
- Author BiographyJesse Sostrin is the Founder and President of Sostrin Consulting, a leadership and organization development firm that maintains a diverse portfolio of clients and partners, including the University of Arizona, InfoGard Laboratories, Hyatt, and more. Sostrin is also an experienced academic, delivering lectures at the California Polytechnic State University, USA, The University of Arizona, USA, and the University of California at Davis, USA, among others. He has a PhD in Human and Organizational Systems, and an MA in Organization Management & Development. He is the author of Beyond the Job Description .
- Author(s)Jesse Sostrin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.