All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIstvan Banyai, the creator of the stunningly original Zoom (Puffin, 1995) wordless picture book, returns with ather eye-opening visual odyssey. The talented illustrator brings his signature picture-within-a-picture style vividly back to life, producing unique images that blend seamlessly into one ather. Re-Zoom was originally published in 1998 to huge acclaim, three years after the original. With this new edition of a classic, Puffin has ensured that the creativity and artistic joy within can be experienced by a new generation.
- Author BiographyIstvan Banyai (http: //www.ist-one.com) was born and educated in Budapest, Hungary. He is a commercial illustrator and animator whose works has appeared in numerous newspapers and magazines and on album covers. Mr. Banyai lives in Connecticut
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1998
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight197 g
- Width184 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Istvan Banyai
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.