All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt points us to the reality of restored relationships, the resurrection of our role as true reflectors of God's glory, and the revolutionary life that can be ours when we learn to be true disciples-re-created to live well for God. When our lives shatter, God takes the shards and does the miraculous. He does t simply fit us back together. He takes those splinters of our destruction and uses them to re-create us: complete, restored, redeemed, and fitted to be all that he ever intended.
- Author BiographyKevin Scott has written several small group studies and over one hundred devotions that have appeared in The Brink magazine, Fusion Magazine, and Light from the Word. A frequent conference and workshop speaker, Kevin writes about sustainable Christian life and ministry.
- Author(s)Kevin Scott
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/06/2015
- Weight249 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.