All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven very young children can help to make the world a better place. This book begins with the concept of gratitude, because feeling grateful is a powerful motivator. Words and pictures show children contributing to their community in simple yet meaningful ways. Includes discussion questions, a philanthropy role-play, generosity games, and ideas for service projects.
- Author BiographyCheri Meiners has a Masters in elementary education.
- Author(s)Cheri Meiners
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/09/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleLearn to Get Along S.
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight172 g
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.