About this product
- DescriptionWiggly baby on the floor. What is baby reaching for? Celebrate the many ways that babies reach out to discover and learn about the world around them. With lively rhyming text and vivid black-and-white photos of babies in action, this book is sure to engage babies and grown-ups alike. A great baby board book for floortime or anytime!HappyHealthy BabySeriesWhat can baby do today? Reach . . . and move, play, eat, cuddle, and rest. The books in the Happy Healthy Baby series include appealing black-and-white photographs of babies and whimsical full-color illustrations that capture the moments and moods of baby s day. Little ones will love the photos of baby faces, and the rhythm and rhyme will hold baby s attention. Giggle, wiggle, head to toe. Tap and clap and rock and roll! Busy babies grow healthy and strong as they move about, discovering the many things they can do! As the books are shared with them, babies absorb concepts of love, safety, and confidence. At times lively, at times gentle, these sturdy-format baby board books reflect what every parent wants: a happy, healthy baby. Includes tips for parents and care providers. A perfect gift for baby showers, newborns, and birthdays.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Verdick is the author of more than 40 highly acclaimed books for children and teenagers, including books in the Toddler Tools board book series, the Best Behavior series for young children, and the Laugh & Learn series for preteens, including How to Take the Grrrr Out of Anger (with Marjorie Lisovskis). Her most recent titles include Calm-Down Time, The Survival Guide for Kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders (with Elizabeth Reeve, M.D.), and Bystander Power (with Phyllis Kaufman Goodstein). Elizabeth lives with her husband, daughter, son, and five pets near St. Paul, Minnesota.Marjorie Lisovskis is the editorial director at Free Spirit Publishing and the coauthor of How to Take the Grrrr Out of Anger (with Elizabeth Verdick). She has been writing and editing books and activities for children for more than 30 years. Marjorie has two grown children and three grandchildren. She lives with her husband in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Verdick,Marjorie Lisovskis
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleHappy Healthy Baby
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width137 mm
- Height143 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.