All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBernadette Peters and Liz Murphy, the terrific team behind the New York Times bestselling Broadway Barks , are back with a story about Stella, a pup who would rather be a graceful pig ballerina than what she really is: a dog with a big smile that one likes. Bernadette Peters' lovable Stella learns the lessons of self-acceptance, following her heart's desires, and most importantly, that it's okay just to be herself. The enclosed CD includes an original song by Bernadette Peters. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of Reach for the Stars will go to Ms. Peters' charity, Broadway Barks.
- Author BiographyBernadette Peters has led a dazzling stage career on Broadway and in theaters and concert halls around the world, playing such memorable roles as the witch in Into the Woods and Mama Rose in Gypsy. She is the cofounder, with Mary Tyler Moore, of Broadway Barks, a charity that finds homes for shelter animals with the help of Broadway stars. Her passion for animals is the inspiration behind this book. Liz Murphy was born in England and lives with her family in Montclair, New Jersey. She is a graduate of the Kingston Art College, where she majored in graphic design. This is her fifth picture book.
- Author(s)Bernadette Peters,Liz Murphy
- PublisherBlue Apple Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMaplewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Apple Books
- Out-of-print date09/12/2011
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight567 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.