All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.93Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionHotheaded Tyler Brock has one huge strike against him when he arrives in Raleigh as the Rockets' star first baseman: he owes one hundred hours of community service for starting a bar fight. Lost in a new town with a new team, Tyler can't confide his greatest shame to anyone-he can't read. When he's assigned to work for Emily Holt, he's in even bigger trouble. Emily is beautiful, uptight, and ready to shed her secret, unwanted virginity. They hit it off, in more ways than one. But when illiterate Tyler shirks his book-bound community service, Emily must hold him accountable. Can this mismatched pair save each other by sharing their long-held secrets?
- Author BiographyMindy Klasky learned to read when her parents shoved a book in her hands and told her she could travel anywhere in the world through stories. She never forgot that advice. Mindy's travels took her through multiple careers - from litigator to librarian to full-time writer. Mindy's travels have also taken her through various literary genres for readers of all ages - from traditional fantasy to paranormal chick-lit to category romance, from middle-grade to young adult to adult. In her spare time, Mindy knits, quilts, and tries to tame her endless to-be-read shelf. Her husband and cats do their best to fill the left-over minutes.
- Author(s)Mindy Klasky
- PublisherBook View Cafe
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook View Cafe
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.