Reaching Out: Sharing God's Love Naturally by Sherry Harney, Bill Hybels, Kevin Harney (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou probably don't think of yourself as an evangelist. Most Christians would rather leave evangelism to a select few with special talent for outreach. But when Christ gave the command to spread the Gospel, He gave it to us all. Because He knew we'd each have something unique to offer as His witnesses to the world. In Reaching Out , Bill Hybels helps you develop your own evangelism style - one that fits your personality like a glove. You'll discover the meaning and importance of sharing your faith and learn the motivation and mind-set behind evangelism. You'll also get the solid guidance and seasoned tips you need to put it all into motion successfully. As you walk through this proven, highly effective approach, you'll find your hesitations melting into an enthusiasm for winning lost men and women to Christ. Interactions is a powerful and challenging tool for building deep relationships between you and your group members, and you and God. Interactions is far more than ather group Bible study. It's a cutting-edge series designed to help small group participants develop into fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Author BiographyKevin G. Harney is senior pastor at Corinth Reformed Church in Byron Center, Michigan. He is author of John: An Intimate Look at the Savior, Ephesians: Brining Heaven to Earth, and co-author of the Willow Creek Interactions series, the Willow Creek New Community series, the Old Testament Challenge series, and Finding a Church You Can Love and Loving the Church You've Found. Kevin and Sherry Harney serve together at Corinth Reformed Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where Kevin is Senior Pastor and Sherry is the director of children's ministry staff. They are coauthors of Finding a Church You Can Love and over thirty small group study guides (Interactions and New Community) in partnership with Bill Hybels and John Ortberg. Bill Hybels (BA, Trinity College) is the founding and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, Illinois. Willow Creek's innovative ministries have made it one of the most attended churches in North America. Hybels has authored over 20 books, including Fit to Be Tied and Rediscovering Church (with his wife Lynne), Honest to God, Too Busy Not to Pray, and Courageous Leadership. Bill Hybels es el fundador y el pastor mayor de Willow Creek Community Church en el Sur Barrington, Illinois. Willow Creek's Ministerio innovador ha echo una de las Iglesias mas atendidas en Norte America. Hybels ha escrito mas de 20 libros incluyendo, Fit to Be Tied ( Caber Para Estar Unidos), y Rediscovering Church (Re-descubriendo la Iglesia) con su esposa Lynne. Honest to God ( Honestos con Dios), Too Busy Not to Pray ( Muy ocupados para no Orar) y Courageous Leadership (Liderazgo Valeroso).
- Author(s)Bill Hybels,Kevin Harney,Sherry Harney
- Date of Publication19/07/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleInteractions
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 25
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight140 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.