All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuild relationships between students and their community, while encouraging the development of important life skills. This resource helps you integrate service learning into your curriculum. After defining service learning and connecting research to practical classroom applications, the authors give you the tools to launch your own program. Appropriate literature, activities lists of suggested projects, and more are included. Grades 4-6.
- Author Biographyits /f Carrie /i Sorby man /f Adelle /i K.
- Author(s)Adelle K. Dorman,Carrie Sorby Duits
- Date of Publication15/04/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.