All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of: 2015 Creative Child Magazine Book of the Year, Baby Books Read this to me, before I can talk. Show me the sky, as we go for a walk. Talk as you work. Talk as we play. I love your voice, and all that you say . . . Written by a pediatrician, this gentle, rhyming story from a baby's point of view with dreamy watercolor illustrations celebrates the beloved, healthy ritual of parent-child reading. It also reinforces recent American Academy of Pediatrics recommendations to begin daily reading with children at birth, to promote bonding, language, attention, and other aspects of development. Read Baby, Every Day promotes shared reading and togetherness and is perfect in every parent's early library to inspire the next generation of readers.
- Author BiographyDr. John Hutton is a pediatrician, an author, and the owner of the award-winning blue manatee children s bookstore in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is the author of Calm Baby, Gently ; Sherm the Germ ; Sleep Baby, Safe and Snug ; Sleepy Bee ; Tito s Inferno ; Your Red Shoes ; and the award-winning Baby Unplugged series and the founder of the blog Baby Unplugged, whose mission is to help keep children screen-free until age three and promote healthy, developmentally stimulating alternatives. Leah Busch is an artist and cocreator of the award-winning Toast to Baby series. She is also the illustrator of Calm Baby, Gently ; the bestselling Sleep Baby, Safe and Snug ; and Your Red Shoes. They both live in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Author(s)Dr John Hutton
- PublisherBlue Manatee Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLove Baby Healthy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Manatee Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width164 mm
- Height136 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leah Busch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.