All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn her first vel for young adults, New York Times best-selling author Liz Kessler tells a story about finding a kindred spirit and becoming your true self. Ashleigh Walker is a mediocre student with an assortment of friends, a sort-of boyfriend, and plans for the future. Then a straight-from-college English teacher, Miss Murray, takes over Ash s class and changes everything. Miss Murray smiles a lot. She shares poetry with curse words in it. She s, well, cool. And she seems to really care about her students. About Ashleigh. For the first time, Ash feels an urge to try harder. To give something someone her best. Before she kws it, Ashleigh is in love. Intense, heart-racing, all-consuming first love. It s strong eugh to distract her from worrying about bad grades and her parents marriage troubles. But what will happen if Miss Murray finds out Ashleigh is in love with her?
- Author BiographyLiz Kessler is the author of the best-selling Emily Windsnap series, the Philippa Fisher series, and the middle-grade novels North of Nowhere, A Year Without Autumn, and Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins? She lives in Cornwall, England.
- Author(s)Liz Kessler
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Weight454 g
- Width147 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.