All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead Write Inc. Comprehension is the next step in developing children's composition and writing skills once they have become confident readers. The programme offers 30 weekly modules, specially written to link reading, writing, comprehension and guided composition activities to carefully levelled texts. Suggested routes through the modules, and sypses of all the associated texts are also included in the handbook for this series. 14 of the modules contain a full n-fiction text or story to support the activities. 16 of the modules are linked to illustrated children's books which can all be purchased from Oxford University Press in the same way as the module packs.
- Author(s)Caroline Brittain,Gill Munton,Ruth Miskin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notein full colour
- Weight177 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tim Archbold
- Contained items statement5 Paperbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.