About this product
- DescriptionFred Frog is a fun character who can say and read words only in pure sounds. This beanie toy can be used flexibly as part of the Read Write Inc. Phonics programme to help introduce children to letters, sounds and words in a fun, dynamic and fast-paced way. Read Write Inc. is the leading phonics teaching programme in UK primary schools. It uses ongoing assessment, clear progression, lots of practice, and a lively and fun approach to engage and motivate children from the start. It gets children reading and writing - fast!
- Author(s)Ruth Miskin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight53 g
- Width90 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.