All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Get Writing! Ditty Books contain handwriting, spelling and composition activities linked to each of the corresponding Red Ditty reading books. Childrens writing is supported at every step from forming letters correctly to writing simple words and building full sentences. The books are part of the wider Read Write Inc. Phonics programme, developed by Ruth Miskin. The programme is designed to create fluent readers, confident speakers and willing writers. It includes Handbooks, Sounds Cards, Word Cards, Storybooks, Non-fiction, Writing books and an Online resource. Read Write Inc. is fully supported by comprehensive professional development from Ruth Miskin Training.
- Author(s)Ruth Miskin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteB/W
- Weight1270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tim Archbold
- Contained items statementContains 50 Paperbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.