About this product
- DescriptionThe Read Write Inc. Non-fiction Phonics books provide structured practice for children in decoding words and reading through phonics. Each set of books is carefully graded so children can read them with confidence. This set is part of a new n-fiction range for Read Write Inc., with child-friendly topics including animals, camping, light and shadow and hobbies. With full colour photographs and interesting but decodable texts, these books will complement your use of the Read Write Inc. programme. Read Write Inc Phonics is a proven synthetic phonics programme that ensures early success in reading, writing and spelling. It includes Speed Sound Cards, Word Cards, Ditty Photocopy Masters, Ditty Books, Storybooks, Non-fiction, Interactive Stories and Writing books. It is supported by teacher resources and a full training package to ensure its easy implementation.
- Author(s)Gill Munton,Ruth Miskin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notein full colour
- Weight253 g
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains 5 Paperbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.