All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Read Write Inc. Non-fiction Phonics books provide structured practice for children in decoding words and reading through phonics. Each set of books is carefully graded so children can read them with confidence. This set is part of a brand new n-fiction range for RWI, with child-friendly topics including animals, space, the Victorians and hobbies. With full colour photographs and interesting but decodable texts, these books will complement your use of the Read Write Inc programme. Read Write Inc Phonics is a proven synthetic phonics programme that ensures early success in reading, writing and spelling. It includes Speed Sound Cards, Word Cards, Ditty Photocopy Masters, Ditty Books, Storybooks, Non-fiction, Interactive Stories and Writing books. It is supported by teacher resources and a full training package to ensure its easy implementation.
- Author(s)Gill Munton,Ruth Miskin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notein full colour
- Weight253 g
- Width215 mm
- Height164 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Contained items statementContains 5 Paperbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.