All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese decodable n-fiction books provide structured practice for children learning to read. Each set of books is carefully levelled to match childrens growing phonic kwledge so children can read them with accuracy and fluency. The books cover the teaching of the Read Write Inc. Sets 1 and 2 sounds with topics including cooking and nature. The clear design helps children learn how to read n-fiction features including captions, labels and diagrams. The books are part of the Read Write Inc. Phonics programme, developed by Ruth Miskin. The programme is designed to create fluent readers, confident speakers and willing writers. It includes Handbooks, Sounds Cards, Word Cards, Storybooks, Non-fiction and Writing books and an Online resource for a fully integrated approach to teaching literacy. Read Write Inc. is fully supported by comprehensive professional development from Ruth Miskin Training to ensure its easy implementation.
- Author(s)Gill Munton
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight48 g
- Width94 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Series Edited byRuth Miskin
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.