All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis clear Handbook contains all of the information you need as a manager of the Read Write Inc. programme in your school. It provides the Reading Leader with advice on how to build a strong team of reading teachers, with constructive guidance for day-to-day coaching and monitoring. There are detailed assessment, grouping and tracking systems to ensure children complete the programme quickly. This Handbook is part of the Read Write Inc. Phonics programme, developed by Ruth Miskin. The programme is designed to create fluent readers, confident speakers and willing writers. It includes Handbooks, Sounds Cards, Word Cards, Storybooks, Non-fiction, Writing books and an Online resource. Read Write Inc. is fully supported by comprehensive professional development from Ruth Miskin Training to ensure its easy implementation.
- Author(s)Ruth Miskin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteB/W
- Weight360 g
- Width226 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.