All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of the highly successful and proven Read Write Inc. Spelling programme. This has been specially developed for the new curriculum by leading primary literacy expert Ruth Miskin and lead author Janey Pursglove. The programme consists of an integral online software subscription, in which spelling rules are introduced and taught by animated characters in an exciting fantasy world; Practice Books with a range of comprehensive, engaging activities; Log Books for children to record individual progress; and a Teaching Handbook with clear, structured support for each lesson. Online practice tests and consolidation sessions will create confident, proficient spellers and prepare every child for the spelling aspect of the Year 6 English Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Test. This pack contains five copies of Read Write Inc. Spelling Log Book 2.
- Author(s)Janey Pursglove
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteB/W
- Weight336 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byRuth Miskin
- Contained items statementContains 5 copies of Paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.