All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMaster Urdu script with this straightforward guide from Teach Yourself - the No. 1 brand in language learning. Read and write Urdu script is a clear step-by-step guide to the written language, with plenty of examples from real-life texts to show how it works in context and lots of exercises to reinforce your learning. This new edition has an easy-to-read page design. Now fully updated to make your language learning experience fun and interactive. You can still rely on the benefits of a top language teacher and our years of teaching experience, but w with added learning features within the course. Learn effortlessly with new, easy-to-read page design: AUTHOR INSIGHTS Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience. USEFUL VOCABULARY Easy to find and learn, to build a solid foundation for speaking. TEST YOURSELF Tests in the book to keep track of your progress. TRY THIS Invative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.
- Author BiographyRichard Delacy is Preceptor in Urdu-Hindi at Harvard and has taught at the University of Chicago, the University of Illinois at Chicago and Monash University, Melbourne.
- Author(s)Richard Delacy
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Note40
- Weight138 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.