All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI blame everything that happened on my own good nature. I took her under my wing. She was plain and frumpy and I said to my friend Indira, Let's make Mimi our next project. Big mistake. Chantelle Morgan is the most popular girl in school. Well, at least she was until Mimi came along. When Chantelle and her best friend Indira take clumsy, clueless new girl Mimi under their wing, Mimi takes all of their advice. She wears her uniform like Chantelle's; she has her hair cut like Chantelle's; she even starts to talk like Chantelle. And at first Mimi seems so pleased, so grateful. Gradually, though, Chantelle begins to suspect she has created a monster...*Help Key Stage 3 students move from Level 4c to Level 4a in reading. *Support comprehension with the engaging, age-appropriate illustrations. *Encourage shared and guided reading using the ready-made tasks and discussion points on the activity pages at the back of the book. * Suitable for Key Stage 3 students with a reading age of 10 years and above.
- Author(s)Catherine MacPhail
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRead On
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight150 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Series Edited byNatalie Packer
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.