All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's t easy supporting the bottom team in the football league ...My team, Mudchester United have been drawn against Kingston FC in the FA Cup! Kingston won the Premier League last year. Their team is stuffed full of famous players from all over the world. This will be the biggest game ever in Mudchester's history. Alex Beasley is a football fanatic. He dreams that one day his favourite team will play at Wembley in the FA Cup final. Sadly, this is t likely to happen, because the team he supports is Mudchester United, the worst club in the Football League. Could this season be different? When Mudchester are drawn against a premiership side in the FA Cup, could they turn out to be this year's giant killers? *Help Key Stage 3 students move from Level 3b to Level 3a in reading. *Support comprehension with the funny, age-appropriate illustrations. *Encourage shared and guided reading using the ready-made tasks and discussion points on the activity pages at the back of the book. * Suitable for Key Stage 3 students with a reading age of 9 years.
- Author BiographySTEVE BARLOW is tall and hairy, STEVE SKIDMORE isn't! They are known as THE 2 STEVES , the UK's most popular writing double act for young people, specialising in comedy and adventure. THE 2 STEVES have been writing together for nearly twenty five years. They have written over 180 books for young people and have also acted as series editors for major publishing houses. In addition to their many popular fiction titles, they have written extensively for the reluctant/struggling reader and contributed comedy/educational material for TV shows. THE 2 STEVES are in great demand - performing at festivals and in schools and libraries throughout the world, where their shows are described as Hilarious... brilliant... and mad ! To find out more about THE 2 STEVES , visit their website at www.the2steves.net
- Author(s)Steve Barlow,Steve Skidmore
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRead On
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Series Edited byNatalie Packer
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.