Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionA very significant aspect of Wieland's major vels Die Abenteuer des Don Sylvio von Rosalva, Die Geschichte des Agathon, and Die Geschichte der Abderiten is the fictional reader within the vels and his relationship to the actual or real reader. This study concentrates upon the fictional reader, his relationship to the real reader, the various means employed to manipulate the real reader, and the contribution to the narrative that is expected from the real reader. In all, the investigation shows how the involvement of the real reader attains a particular goal in each vel.
- Author(s)Richard G. Rogan
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1981
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight100 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.