All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionReading Activities A to Z presents a detailed lesson plan format of open-ended reading activities. The activities are easy-to-understand and follow. Each section will assist users in finding reading activities for a theme based curriculum, to incorporate a letter of the week, or provide a spur of the moment filler activity.
- Author BiographyJoanne Matricardi is an early childhood instructor and preschool director with a B.A. in psychology and social work, an M.Ed. in early childhood education and an Ed.S. in curriculum and instruction. She has 25 years? experience teaching young children. She has been recognized as 2000 Teacher of the Year at Maxwell High School and as part of Teachers as Leaders in 1999 in the Gwinnett County Public School System. Jeanne McLarty is a preschool teacher with 16 years of teaching experience and five years? experience as a preschool director. She is a member of numerous associations dedicated to childhood education, including the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Author(s)Jeanne McLarty,Joanne Matricardi
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.