All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnswers to the usual introductory questions do t yield sufficient harvest to enable an intelligent reading of Acts. The approach of Reading Acts is to ask how ancient Mediterranean auditors would have heard Acts when it was read in their presence. To be successful Talbert divides this approach into two parts- how Acts would have been heard in its precanical context and in its canical context.
- Author BiographyCharles H. Talbert is Distinguished Professor of Religion at Baylor University in Waco, Texas. He is the Reading the New Testament commentary series editor and the author of several of the editions in the series, including Reading Luke, Reading John, and Reading Corinthians.
- Author(s)Charles H Talbert
- PublisherSmyth & Helwys,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleReading the New Testament (Smyth & Helwys)
- Place of PublicationMacon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmyth & Helwys,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.