All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApollinaire is generally considered to be one of the very best modern poets writing in any language. Published in 1913, Alcools is his most important book of poetry and continues to be highly influential. This book provides a detailed analysis for seventeen of the most important poems in Alcools and includes a state-of-the-art survey of current Apollinaire criticism.
- Author BiographyWillard Bohn is distinguished professor emeritus of French and Comparative literature at Illinois State University.
- Author(s)Willard Bohn
- PublisherUniversity of Delaware Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Delaware Press
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.