Reading Assessment in an RTI Framework by Katherine A. Dougherty Stahl, Michael C. McKenna (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.76Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom leading experts, this indispensable resource presents a practical model for conducting reading assessments for screening, diagsis, and progress monitoring in each of the three tiers of response to intervention (RTI). K-8 teachers and school personnel are guided to use rm-referenced, informal, and curriculum-based measures to assess key components of reading development and make informed choices about instruction. The book describes how to survey existing assessment practices in a school and craft a systematic plan for improvement; reproducible tools include a 10-page RTI Assessment Audit that can be downloaded and printed in a convenient 8 1/2 x 11 size. See also Assessment for Reading Instruction, Third Edition, which explains the fundamentals of assessment and provides essential hands-on tools.
- Author BiographyKatherine A. Dougherty Stahl, EdD, is Assistant Professor of Reading at New York University, where she serves as Literacy Education Program Director and teaches graduate courses. Her research focuses on reading acquisition, struggling readers, and comprehension. In addition to teaching in public elementary school classrooms for over 25 years, she has extensive experience working with struggling readers in clinical settings. These experiences have led to her research interests and her ongoing collaborations with teachers translating research into practice to improve classroom literacy instruction. Michael C. McKenna, PhD, is Thomas G. Jewell Professor of Reading in the Curry School of Education at the University of Virginia. He has authored, coauthored, or edited 21 books and more than 100 articles, chapters, and technical reports on a range of literacy topics. Dr. McKenna's research has been sponsored by the National Reading Research Center and by the Center for the Improvement of Early Reading Achievement. He was a member of the National Reading First Expert Review Panel and has worked with Reading First teachers in eight states.
- Author(s)Katherine A. Dougherty Stahl,Michael C. McKenna
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.65Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.